There is absolutely no reason to fret over which product to choose from the wide array of products. Our team has carefully curated this article weighing all the pros and cons. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!
10 Best 3d printer for flexible filament in Reviews
1. TPU Filament 1.75mm, JAYO Flexible 3D Printer Filament TPU Shore 95A, 0.5 KG Spool TPU Black，Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
- 【95A Shore Hardness】Flexible TPU filament have which is easy to use and offers excellent layer-to-layer bonding; resists oil, grease, and scratches; can stretch 3 times more than its original length.Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
- 【Accuracy & Consistency】These Flexible TPU Filaments to be Strict Tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy + / – 0.02 mm, 0.5 KG Spool (1.1lbs)
- 【Smooth & Stable Printing】TPU 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 220°C, Heated Bed Temp: 60°C – 70°C.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Works and Harmonizes Perfectly with all Common 1.75mm FDM 3D Printers, Thanks to The High Quality Standards in Terms of Manufacturing Accuracy.
- 【What You Get】TPU Filament*1, our Worry-Free 12-Month Warranty, and Friendly Customer Service. Spool Diameter:8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.2″
Additional Info :
2. TPU Filament 1.75mm, TPU 1kg Spool (2.2lbs),Soft Flexible 3D Printer Consumables,Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Fit Most FDM Printer (Black)
- ✔️【Print Great】TPU filament is the ultimate choice for printing specialized, dynamic designs. it’s resistant to abrasion ensuring durability and performance.Great quality TPU filament and printed perfectly.
- ✔️【High Elastic Flexible】When elasticity is necessary, our TPU is the go-to filament. Strong, durable and pliable in your hand, our TPU will withstand everyday wear and tear. It’s good for things like drive belts, watch bands, toy figures , or anything that you want to flex but not stretch much.Prints and bonds are very well, quite flexible and glossy.
- ✔️【Considerable Cost Savings 】With over 10 years’3D filaments R & D experience,the printing effect is significantly better than the common TPU filament. We are proud to provide the tools you need to innovate in life and in work whether a beginners or experts.So that you can make your designs a reality.
- ✔️【Strong Adhesion】The 3D printer filament is really impressed with the inter-layer adhesion of TPU.Its tough and can be printed to be softer or firmer depending on desired application.Layer adhesion that blows your mind.We help you push your ideas forward with the best in 3D printing materials so you can make your designs a reality.
- ✔️【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】We insist on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. If you are not satisfied or do not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help you solve the problem.
Additional Info :
3. Gizmo Dorks Flexible TPU Filament for 3D Printers 1.75mm 200g, Red
- 3D flexible filament is capable of producing very intricate parts
- Can print prototypes or 3D parts that require the need to bend while still maintaining the original shape
- TPU plastic is used in many everyday applications such as cell phone cases to medical devices
- Flexible filament is made from TPU, thermoplastic polyurethane, with a shore hardness of 96A
- Perfect sample filament size to test for quality and color, net weight of 200 grams
Additional Info :
4. DURAMIC 3D TPU Filament 1.75mm Black, TPU Flexible Filament 95A, Soft TPU 3D Printing Filament, 1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, Black 1 Pack
- High Elasticity & Strength – Duramic TPU filament 1.75mm features not only the high elasticity to stretch 3 times more than its original length, but also high strength resistance with shore hardness of 95A. Duramic TPU is a perfect choice if you want to print rubber-like flexible and resistant models, parts, jigs and tools, etc.
- Consistent Dimater – Duramic uses digital caliper system to ensure the highly accurate and consistent diameter 1.75mm with 100% tolerance ±0.05mm, 99.9%±0.04mm，99%±0.03mm and 97% ±0.02mm. The consistency and true advertisement of diameter ensures you clog-free printing experience.
- SMOOTH & STABLE PRINTING – Duramic TPU filament 1.75mm is produced with jam-free patent, along with excellent layer adhesion, you can get smooth extrusion and stable printing experience without clogging. Recommended Nozzle Temp 220±10°C, bed temp 25-60°C and printing speed 20-40mm/s.
- Compatible with not only direct extrusion printers but also bowden extrusion printers and 3d pens in market. User-friendly with length scale and weight scale to monitor remaining length and weight easily. The storage hole is designed to place the end of the filament to prevent tangling.
- RISK-FREE SERVICE & PACKAGE – What you get: One-month free trial, Lifetime Quality Promise and Money-back Service if you’re not 100% satisfied. Package Includes: 1 x 1kg Spool of 1.75mm TPU filament, 1 x Aluminum foil Resealable bag with desiccant for better storage of unfinished spool. 7/24h Professional printing setting advice from technique support team.
Additional Info :
5. OVERTURE TPU Filament 1.75mm Flexible TPU Roll Soft 3D Printer Filament, 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 Pack (Black)
- 【Soft Filaments of High Elasticity】— Our Overture TPU Flexible Filament is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch 3 times more than its original length. Excellent bed adhesion, low-warp and low-odor, make these flexible 3D filaments easy to print.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】— Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Overture TPU Rolls. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】— Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these soft TPU filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.05 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】— With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as Ultimaker, RepRap derivatives, MakerBot, Makergear, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect and more
- 【LIFE-TIME GAURANTEE】— No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier.
Additional Info :
6. Iverntech 1 Spool Acrylic 3D Printer Filament Holder Mount Rack for PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Nylon, Flexible Materials
- Iverntech 3d printer filament holder
- Widely used for most pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments
- Much firmly design, won’t fall down with all kinds of filaments
- The sticker paper can be peeled off before assemble it
- Filament pictured is for display purpose only, not included
Additional Info :
7. Flashforge PLA Flexible 1.75 mm 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printing Filaments 1kg Spool-Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, Environmental Friendliness, no Smoke and no Odor (Grey, PLA Flexible)
- ☀【Patented Flexible PLA Formula & High Elasticity】 – Flashforge Flexible PLA is a patented formula. Flexible PLA is more flexible than TPU filament & easier to use. It can stretch 4 times more than its original length. Great for a variety of project like shoe insoles, Arts & Crafts, DIY, phone case, belt, decoration and etc.
- ☀【Compatible with Bowden Extruder & Direct Drive Extruder】- Flashforge Flexible PLA filament Works with any 3d printer, regardless of it being direct drive Extruder or Bowden extruders. On the other hand, TPU filament will not work with Bowden extruder 3d printers.
- ☀【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】— Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Flashforge Flexible filaments. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in a transparent bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible line breaking.
- ☀【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】— Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these Flexible PLA filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional Accuracy 99% Probability +/- 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ☀【Efficient After-sales Support】All of our 3d printing filaments provide one month free return and exchange. Lifetime technical support and reliable 12-hour response service. At Flashforge, zero risk purchase is for every customer’s smiles.
Additional Info :
8. SainSmart – TPU-GRN-0.25KG1.75 SAINSMART 1.75mm 250g Flexible TPU 3D Printing Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm (Green)
- Approximately 250 grams, feet of filament on a spool with a case so it’s not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Be sure you are ordering the correct diameter for your printer. This product is only available in 1.75mm.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- SAINSMART filament is 100% TPU. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- Flexible Filament does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before ordering. Only available in 1.75mm diameter.
- It’s better to work on direct drive extruders. Please print slowly and read the tips if you are bowden.
Additional Info :
9. ATARAXIA ART Flexible PLA Filament, PLA Filament 1.75mm, 3D Printer Filament,1kg, Better Than TPU, 89A Shore Hardness, Patent Formula, Compatible Bowden Extruder, Plus Filament Storage Bag, PLA Black
- ☀【Patented Flexible PLA Formula & 89A Shore Hardness】 – Ataraxia Art’s flexible PLA plus is a patented formula that took years to perfect and release. Flex PLA is more flexible than TPU filament & easier to use. Great for a variety of project like shoe insoles, Arts & Crafts, DIY, phone case, gifts, belt, decoration & many more. Available in the following Pantone Matched colors: Red, Black, Yellow, Gold, Violet, White, ivory white, Blue, Green, Prusa Orange, Light Brown, Brown & chocolate.
- ☀【Compatible with Bowden Extruder and Direct Drive】- Ataraxia Flexible pla filament Works with any 3dprinter, regardless of it being direct drive or Bowden extruders. TPU filament 1.75mm on the other hand will not work with Bowden extruder 3dprinters. This includes the Ender 3 V2 and Prusa Mini. In addition, all our reels are extremely precise. Flexible PLA filaments are in 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / – .03 mm and net weight: 1 kg spool (2.2lbs).
- ☀【Clog Free & Bubble Free Flexible PLA Filament 1.75mm】- All flexible PLA plus filament comes with an innovative formula to keep them tangle free, bubble free and clog free. To protect the moisture of our flexible PLA filament, they come in seal packages. please re use our premium filament vacuum resealable storage bags to keep them fresh and prevents oxidizing. Our 3D printer filament vacuum seal bags can be used with any vacuum cleaner.
- ☀【Highest Print Quality & Flexible Filament 1.75mm Parameter】 – US imported highest quality raw materials use to make our Flexible pla plus filament, which makes them far superior then tpu filament 1.75. Flexible pla filament Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle 0.4-0.6mm, Recommended Temp 190 – 210C (374 – 410F), Bed Temp 0 – 40C (32 – 104F), Printing Speed 60 – 90 mm/Sec. Our PLA flexible filaments reel graph indicates how much material left in the spool.
- ☀【 Ataraxia Art 3D Printer Filament Guarantee & Compatibility】 – Lifetime warranty with All of our products, if you are unsatisfied, please contact us and we will provide you full refund and/or replacement. Feedback and suggestions are very welcome. Our PLA filament are compatible with 99% of most FDM 3D printers like mk3, ender 3, ender 3 pro, prusa,sunlu, 3doodle, mynt3d, monoprice mini Delta, FlashForge creator & much more.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black 6 C|
10. YOUSU Flexible TPU 3D Printer Filament, Black TPU Filament 1.75mm 1kg, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 95A Shore Hardness and Good Layer bonding Performance.
- [ 95A Shore Hardness Flexible 3D Filament ] – Yousu Flexible Filament Enables you print shoe insole, phone case, sporting goods, medical devices, automotive instrument panels.
- [ Strong layer bonding like injection parts ] –1Kg TPU filament Spool has Unique recipe enables the printing parts function similar like TPU injection parts.
- [ Good compatibility ] – Yousu 3D Printing Filament Suitable for many existing 3d printer in the market. Such as Raise 3D, Makerbot Replicator 2 & 2x, Flashforge creator pro, Monoprice MakerSelect, Prusa i3, iDo, Troxy, Wanhao… Before purchase, it is better to consult with your 3d printer supplier whether the printer can print flexible 3d filament.
- [ No warping & Precision Diameter ] – Yousu TPU Filament has excellent first layer adhesion to reduce warpage, shrinkage, curl and print failure. Good diameter control.
- [ Technical support available ] – All Yousu Filament come with a guarantee,human technical support are provided.
Additional Info :
Why Go for Online Stores?
Whenever you look up product reviews, you might notice an uncanny similarity. All the online stores bag the first places. Have you ever thought about why people bank on online stores to this extent?
In this digital era, people always look out for easier options. So purchasing any products like 3d printer for flexible filament is only a matter of time for online shopping. You can easily purchase products anywhere and anytime and cancel them as well.
Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. Even more, price comparisons are what buyers enjoy on these platforms. With just a few clicks, you can navigate through the product pages and spend your money wisely.
Just in the palm of your hands, you can grab some amazing deals at low prices. Who would not love this?
Factors You Need to Consider When Buying 3d printer for flexible filament from Online Stores
Are you on the hunt for 3d printer for flexible filament? Well, purchasing online needs some contemplation. To help your cover all the important questions, we have prepared a list.
Just go through the question list. Feel free to do your own research while purchasing the 3d printer for flexible filament. Below are some examples you might deem right to ask:
- Is the 3d printer for flexible filament really worth the money?
- What specific advantages does it offer?
- Does the 3d printer for flexible filament you’re picking have any innovative features?
- What are some of the best features of the 3d printer for flexible filament?
- Does your 3d printer for flexible filament come with a warranty?
- Does it have any con that might prove to be detrimental in the long run?
- Where will you find enough information about 3d printer for flexible filament?
- Where can you find some of the best 3d printer for flexible filaments?
Probably, you have come up with way more questions than there are on the list. Do not deprive your curious mind of the answers. Research, research, and research, until you locate the answers to the factors.
Other Benefits of Buying Products From Online Stores
The list of pros for purchasing online can be unending. We havefound you multiple reasons to purchase a 3d printer for flexible filament from Online Store. So let’s dive in to see some of the best advantages:
Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
You can easily compare the same product on many websites at once, just by sitting at home. Then, by seeing the ratings, you can evaluate which product to go for by yourself. Thus, you can gain access to better quality than traditional shopping.
As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing from them gives a reliability boost. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change.
Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
Online stores have a large consumer base. Every day, millions of people shop online. Moreover, after the pandemic, more and more people are inclined towards online shopping.
What’s in it for you?
You get to choose the best product from the pool of various choices. If one model does not meet your criteria, you always have the flexibility to jump to some other models.
Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd.
Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
How to Choose Your 3d printer for flexible filament
If you want to purchase products like the 3d printer for flexible filament, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your boxes before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
If you want to grab the best deal, the price is what you would check first. Then, compare the price that various sellers offer and choose the best suitable one.
When you buy the 3d printer for flexible filament, the brand is the second thing that you might consider. Learn to differentiate among brands to arrive at the right decision.
The warranty of the 3d printer for flexible filament must be taken into account as well. No one would like to spend dollars on a product that barely lasts a month!
Check out your 3d printer for flexible filament’s functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs.
Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
You must know the size/dimensions of your 3d printer for flexible filament. Any wrong fit will make the product useless. Thus, it is recommended to learn about the product size beforehand.
Suppose you end up buying a 3d printer for flexible filament whose color does not meet your taste. It would be throwing your money down the drain.
Hence, you should note what color preferences you have. Then, later, check if the online store features them or not.
Old Customer Reviews
Most smart purchasers would do this. Verifying the authenticity of the product is indeed a smart move.
When you scroll down, you will come across product reviews on the website. Checking them out will help figure out which brand to go for.
That’s a wrap for the product 3d printer for flexible filament. We hope this buying guide facilitates your buying journey. So follow it to grab the best deals out there.
Also, do a self-analysis to know more about the best 3d printer for flexible filament. Then, try it out and let us know if our comprehensive guide came to use or not!
Have a good buy!