This article will help you choose the right non gmo prenatal vitamins with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Our Top 10 Best non gmo prenatal vitamins On The Market
1. Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin – High Potency, Clinically Proven Absorption of Vitamin D, B2, B5, Folate, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Non-GMO, Vegetarian – 90 Tablets (3 Month Supply)
- HIGH POTENCY PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN: Nourish mom’s health and baby’s development with folate, calcium and iron, while promoting energy with a potent B vitamin complex; Package may vary
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE HEALTH: This women’s multivitamin helps support immune health as a high-potency source of zinc, and supports red blood cell health
- CLINICALLY PROVEN ABSORPTION: Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin delivers clinically proven absorption of Vitamins D, B2, B5, folate, calcium, iron and zinc
- SUPERFOODS BLEND WITH PROBIOTICS: This daily vitamin is formulated with blends derived from fruits and vegetables, and contains probiotic digestive enzymes
- NON-GMO AND VEGETARIAN: This Non-GMO Project Verified, vegetarian prenatal supplement is made with no colors, flavors or sweeteners
Additional Info :
2. Garden of Life Organic Daily Prenatal Multivitamin Gummy for Women – mykind Organics – Vitamin C, D3, Folate not Folic Acid, B12 – Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan – Berry – 120 Gummies (30 Day Supply)
- FRESH GROWN GUMMIES: The body recognizes nutrients when they come from actual food, that’s why we start with real Organic fruit; Our gummies have nine Organic whole fruits in every bottle, with pectin made from apples and Organic orange peels
- ENERGY FOR MOM: Mommas do it all; That’s why our Prenatal gummies provide all the essential B vitamins, including vitamin B12 in the active form of Methylcobalamin, to help maintain momma’s energy levels throughout the day
- HEALTHY FETAL DEVELOPMENT: Health should always taste this good; Help support the well-being of your developing baby with 600 micrograms of folate from Organic Lemon Peel and 800 IU of Vegan D3 from Lichen in four yummy, easy to swallow berry fruit chews
- TRUST WHAT’S INSIDE: Not only are our gummies made with real foods and naturally sweetened with fruit, but we also toss them in Organic rice powder to stop them from sticking together; No candy ingredients or added sugars in our kitchen!
- REAL TO THE ROOT: mykind Organics is real to the root—tested at every step—so you don’t have to settle for less than Third-party Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, NSF Gluten-Free and Kosher
Additional Info :
3. Actif Organic Prenatal Vitamin with 25+ Organic Vitamins, 100% Natural, DHA, EPA, Omega 3, and Organic Herbal Blend – Non-GMO, 90 Count
- ★ The most complete Prenatal Vitamin Formula with 25+ Vitamins, Minerals, Organic Herbal blend, and Choline
- ★ The only product with 100% organic-sourced, non-GMO vitamins, and is allergen-free
- ★ 3-month supply, Provides 100% Natural Folic Acid (Methyl Folate), choline, iron, calcium, DHA, EPA, Omega-3
- ★ FREE Shipping, Vegan, Made in USA (New York), 100% Customer Satisfaction
- ★ Includes complete prenatal digestive support (probiotics). Gluten-free, BPA free, 100% vegetable food coloring
Additional Info :
4. MegaFood Baby & Me 2 Prenatal Multi – Prenatal Vitamins for Mom & Developing Baby – Dr Formulated with Essential Nutrients like Folic Acid, Choline, Biotin, and More – Non-GMO – 60 Tabs (30 Servings)
- Fetal Support: Methylfolate (the active form of folic acid) and choline support fetal health
- Women’s Prenatal Vitamins: Contains iron for pregnancy support
- B Complex Vitamins: Includes key nutrients like vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and more
- Better Health Starts with Nature: We use real food and added nutrients in our premium supplements
- Goodness is in Our Roots: We believe you are what you do, and so we’re obsessed with quality
Additional Info :
5. NATURELO Prenatal Multivitamin with Gentle Chelated Iron, Methyl Folate, Plant Calcium & Choline – Vegan, Vegetarian – Non-GMO – Gluten Free – 180 Capsules | 2 Month Supply
- Premium Prenatal Nutrition: Our popular multi for pregnant women meets or exceeds recommended minimums for essential prenatal nutrients such as Iron, Iodine, and B complex vitamins to help support a healthy pregnancy and healthy fetal development.*
- Nutrients From Nature: Our prenatal supplement is made with plant-based vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D3 from Lichen, Vitamin E from Sunflower, Vitamin C from Acerola Cherry, Iodine from Kelp, and Calcium & Magnesium from Marine Algae.
- Supports Fetal Brain Development: Offers extra support for healthy fetal brain development with 100 mg Choline + high potency, bioactive B vitamins, including 800 mcg Active Methyl Folate, 4.8 mcg B12 Methylcobalamin, and 3.4 mcg Vitamin B6 P-5-P.*
- Gentle on the Stomach: Made with plant-based and chelated minerals that are easier to digest and absorb, including plant calcium and magnesium, chelated zinc and selenium, and a gentle, non constipating chelated iron.*
- Clean Label: Non-GMO – No Yeast – No Gelatin – Dairy Free – Sugar Free – Gluten Free – Vegetarian – Vegan – No Preservatives – Made in the USA – GMP Compliant
Additional Info :
6. New Chapter Advanced Perfect Prenatal Vitamins – 192ct, Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients for Healthy Baby & Mom – Folate (Methylfolate), Iron, Vitamin D3, Fermented with Whole Foods and Probiotics
- COMPLETE PRENATAL VITAMIN with Folate for baby’s healthy brain & spinal cord development
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- EASY TO TAKE ANYTIME: Gentle on an empty stomach. Eases morning sickness with clinical dose of Organic Ginger
- 3 NUTRIENT-PACKED TABLETS with Superfoods and safe herbs plus fermented nutrients to support baby’s healthy development and mom’s healthy pregnancy. 100% Daily Value of Iron, plus Folate, B Vitamins, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, A & Zinc.
- METHYLFOLATE & IRON: Methylfolate, the most active form of Folate, for baby’s healthy brain & spinal cord development as recommended by OB/GYNS. Non-constipating fermented Iron to boost mom’s natural energy during pregnancy
- 1st PRENATAL VITAMIN to be made with Certified Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, 100% Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, No Added Sugar, No Synthetic Fillers, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, No Animal Gelatin (added to some prenatal gummy vitamins)
Additional Info :
7. MaryRuth’s Prenatal & Postnatal Multivitamin for Women | Sugar Free | Formulated for Pre-Conception, Pregnancy & Nursing | Vegan | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | 32oz
- Enhancing Prenatal & Postnatal Health: Adding a robust liquid multivitamin to your Prenatal and Postnatal routine can help prepare and support your body. With multiple essential vitamins like our Vegan Vitamin D3 which aids calcium absorption, and Vitamin A which aids in your baby’s healthy development, this liquid prenatal multivitamin is a great addition to your prenatal and postnatal health routine.
- Multiple Benefits: Support your pregnancy with our delicious Liquid Multivitamin! Since your body is going through many physical and hormonal changes while pregnant, additional nutrients are often needed which can be obtained through supplementation. With ingredients like Vitamin A as Beta Carotene, Choline Bitartrate, and Potassium Iodide, you know you’re providing important nutrients for you and baby.
- Supports Postnatal Health: Our Vegan Liquid Multivitamin contains a vitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient needs of you and your baby before, during, and after pregnancy. Since your body is going through many physical and hormonal changes while pregnant and after giving birth, additional nutrients are often needed.
- Easy-to-Take-Liquid: Take the recommended dose (1 fl oz = 2 tbsp), once daily, by itself or add to any drink or smoothie. Our Liquid Prenatal can be taken on an empty stomach, with food or liquid, or after a hearty meal. Best taken in the morning. Refrigerate after opening. Formulated for those pregnant, nursing, or are trying to get pregnant.
- For Most Lifestyles: This Liquid Multivitamin is easily to swallow and made with a mild berry flavor that is easy to take during pregnancy. Non-GMO, Vegan, Made in a GMP Facility Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free. Bariatric Friendly, Celiac Friendly, Keto Friendly.
Additional Info :
8. INNATE Response Formulas, Baby & Me Multivitamin, Prenatal and Postnatal Vitamin, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, 60 Tablets (30 Servings)
- For Mother And Child: A complete prenatal and postnatal multivitamin designed to support a healthy pregnancy, mother and developing child with methylated B vitamins, iron and more
- A Complete Prenatal: Supports fetal health with methylated folate and choline; 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D3 helps maintain bone health; Provides iron for healthy red blood cell production
- Two Tablets: Taken daily, anytime of day, even on an empty stomach; Non-GMO Project Verified, vegetarian, calcium and magnesium free
- Put To The Test: Non-GMO; Certified B Corp; Certified Kosher; Tested for over 125 chemical substances; Free of gluten, dairy and soy
- Where Nature And Science Meet: Wellness is our natural state, that’s why we take a holistic approach to health by crafting supplements to support your body’s needs
Additional Info :
9. Garden of Life Mykind Organics Prenatal Vegan Whole Food Multivitamin Tablets, Folate not Folic Acid & Stomach Soothing Blend for Women, Peppermint, 180 Count
- PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN: Specially formulated women’s multivitamin made from nutritious and organic whole foods
- MOM TO BE: Our organic prenatal multivitamin for women is designed for pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation support
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH IRON: 27 mg of non-constipating iron and 800mg Folate, this prenatal with folate helps support healthy neural tube development
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS: A three tablet serving of this whole food multivitamin packs 21 essential vitamins and minerals plus organic ginger and organic peppermint to help fight nausea
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC MULTIVITAMIN: mykind Organics vitamins and minerals are made from real foods – kindly harvested, gently extracted using water and proudly third-party tested and certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan & Kosher
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC MULTIVITAMIN: Vegan, gluten free, non-GMO verified whole food multivitamin with NO synthetic binders or fillers
Additional Info :
10. Pure Synergy PureNatal Prenatal Vitamin | 120 Tablets | Made with Organic Ingredients | Non-GMO | Vegan | Gentle on Stomach | Made with Organic Veggies and Fruits
- Daily whole-food multivitamin perfect for pre-conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding
- Delivers a highly bioavailable form of vitamins, minerals & cofactors made with organic vegetables and fruits
- Includes Folate, Choline, Iron, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Full Spectrum Vitamins A & E; Organic Berries, Sprouts, and Red Raspberry Leaf Extract
- Activated with enzymes and probiotics for enhanced bioavailability; can be taken with or without food and is gentle on the most sensitive stomachs
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients; Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free. (Due to the iron content of this product, the FDA requires a plastic child-resistant cap that is not shown)
Additional Info :
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best non gmo prenatal vitamins
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a non gmo prenatal vitamins to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a non gmo prenatal vitamins, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are non gmo prenatal vitamins in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying non gmo prenatal vitamins instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of non gmo prenatal vitamins? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of non gmo prenatal vitamins, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy non gmo prenatal vitamins and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options everytime you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including non gmo prenatal vitamins from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell non gmo prenatal vitamins. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including non gmo prenatal vitamins. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
HUGE VARIETY AND SELECTION
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes non gmo prenatal vitamins and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
USER GENERATED REVIEWS
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best non gmo prenatal vitamins for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.